Thursday, February 20, 2014

Reviews

I know that everyone cringes when they see a new review on either Facebook or Goodreads, but I like them. Whether they are good or bad, I think they all have value and we can learn from the experience. Here are some things that I have learned.

-You can't please everyone.
-Some people are just down right mean.
-Some people are just down right nice.
-Don't take things too seriously.
-Understand that you wrote the book and pushed publish, and that's an accomplishment within itself.
-Just keep writing.

I love the fact that I have fans, and that they are willing to put their hard earned money towards the words that I write. I will continue to write for these people.
 
So, as for reviews...Hate them or Love them

I'll love them, good or bad. (so far for me, I've met some down right nice people)

No comments:

Post a Comment